Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Mom" A Sentimental Birthday Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Burgundy/Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.

"Mom" A Sentimental Birthday Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Burgundy/Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.
This quality product is 8 x 10 in size, and is double-matted in a rich burgundy over hunter green.The Verse is ......"Mom" For all the times that I forgot to "thank-you"...... For all the special, little things you do,...... For all the words that sometimes go unspoken,...... I need to say, "I love you, Mom...I do"...... I love you for the way you stop and listen,...... And for your kind support throughout the years,...... For teaching me the meaning of compassion,...... And sharing in my triumphs and my tears....... And, if at times, I may have seemed ungrateful,...... I want to say, "I truly hope you see,...... That nothing you have done has been forgotten,...... And day by day you just mean more to me.......

  • SAME DAY SHIPPING (if ordered by 12pm on a weekday)
  • Our prints include a high quality, double mat
  • They are enhanced with beautiful, watercolor graphics
  • A frame is also available..please see our storefront
  • These expressions of love have been written for the special people in your life




If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment


Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on "Mom" A Sentimental Birthday Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Burgundy/Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.
"Mom" A Sentimental Birthday Gift For A Mother. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Burgundy/Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.
Rating: 100% based on 21 ratings. 7 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment