Friday, September 30, 2011

Hearts Silver Hard Case Credit Card I.d. Holder (Red)

Hearts Silver Hard Case Credit Card I.d. Holder (Red)
This cute Hard Case Wallet is small enough for a purse or pocket. Superb full-frame design & stylish exterior, pairs fashion with durability. Convenient compact carrier for all your essentials. Opens easily & lies flat to allow easy access.

  • Sturdy polished metal frame.
  • Fabric outer shell with heart pattern.
  • Measures 4.25" x 2.75" x 0.75".
  • Secure metal clasp closure.
  • Two elastic bands on each side to hold credit cards, I.D and business cards in place.




If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment


Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on Hearts Silver Hard Case Credit Card I.d. Holder (Red)
Hearts Silver Hard Case Credit Card I.d. Holder (Red)
Rating: 100% based on 21 ratings. 7 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment