Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Heart Will... Pocket Compass

My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
No matter where they travel let them know you?ll be there when they come home. Handcrafted from fine pewter this delightful heart compass is the perfect gift for the traveler in your life. One side carries the sentiment "my heart will guide you home" the other side holds a compass. It comes in a decorative gift box, ready to give.

  • Perfect Romantic for Valentine's Day
  • Perfect Gift For Long Distance Relationship
  • Created by Jim Clift
  • Handmade in Rhode Island, USA
  • Made from handcast, fine white pewter
  • 1 1/4" wide x 1 1/4" tall x 3/8" thick




If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment


Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
My Heart Will... Pocket Compass
Rating: 100% based on 21 ratings. 7 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment